SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR….
- Newly released advancements/discoveries, using the primary literature when possible.
- Max 500 words.
- Cite multiple primary sources to represent all sides of a cohesive biological story.
- Attach high-resolution image file, video file, or video link.
- Include dimensions and medium, if applicable.
- Provide a short caption fit for publication.
- Ensure proper copyright and/or intellectual property ownership.
- For students publishing their own work, we need to receive an email from a faculty sponsor stating it is okay for students to publish on work they did in their lab.
An undergraduate life sciences journal at UC Davis